WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded when the user accesses certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The exclusive purpose of using cookies is to remember the user's preferences (language, country, login, characteristics of your browser, information on the use of our Web, etc.).
By remembering your preferences we will know the characteristics of the computer you are using so we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our Web site distinguish the user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of selections in a "shopping cart".
They can also be used to obtain information about traffic within the site itself and estimate the number of visits made.
TYPES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by Aceites Málaga S.L. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Aceites Málaga S.L. but by the entity Google Ireland Limited that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: Type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
"The own cookies used on this website allow the operation and provision of the services offered on it. As established by Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the aforementioned cookies do not require the consent of the users."
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES AND RESTRICTION, BLOCKING OR DELETION OF ALREADY INSTALLED COOKIES
- You can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access our utilities.